Friday, January 12, 2007

Mammas Boys



So these our our boys, Trey is 7 years old and James is 3 1/2.
These pictures were taken New Years Eve at the ice skating rink. Trey fell soooo many times I can't even count, but he was so determined to skate. James went once around and that was it, skates off. I stayed with Trey for awhile and dh Ray took James to the indoor soccer field and then we switched. It was alot of fun but Ray and I really felt it the next day. Not as young as we use to be. The boys can't wait to be big brothers. Trey and James are so different in so many ways. Trey now wants to take skating lesson so he can learn how to play hockey. James woke up one day and said he want to be a cowboy and live in Texes. He has never been to Texes don't even know anyone in Texes, but he says it with the accent and everything. I love my boys very much, but I am not used to boys, I did not have any brothers, I really did not know anything about how different they are until I got married. Ray and I have been married for 13 years and I am still learning.

1 comment:

K. said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my journal. We are in Northeastern PA (Poconos region). Nice to meet you!

Kerrie