Thursday, January 4, 2007

Hooray, more great News

Well, I just checked my email and discover a message saying that our dossier is on it's way to China. It should be there in about 3-5 days and we then would be waiting a possiable 8 weeks to get our LID date which is the date that you count down to the refferal, which is the picture of our daughter. This is where the real wait begins. They are currently predicting our wait time to be at the longest seventeen months which takes us into spring of 2008. I am ok with this because I know God is in control and will try to focus on my husband and the boys, and being the best wife and mom I can be.

1 comment:

tripmom827 said...

Yea! Great blog! And, great news! I assume by this news that you will not be affected by some of the law changes that China is imposing? Praying for little Katerina...