Thursday, January 4, 2007

Inspired by so many of you!

I am so excited to have my own blog site, which so many of you have encouraged me to do. So here it is: This is where I will create memories with my family as we wait to meet our daughter and sister, Katerina. She is already born in our hearts and we love her. I will try to tell our adoption journey thus far in the next couple of weeks. We are currently waiting to hear from our agency as to when our paperwork will be out of translation and sent to China. Over the Christmas break, our agency told us that our dossier passed critical review. We had been working towards that goal since March 2006. So this was really good news.

1 comment:

wingepr said...

Hi Tracie

I also have 2 sons, mine are just a little older (17 & 21). I love the pic at the bottom, I see you are waiting for your own little princess.

You are ahead of us, our dossier will go to CCAI this week!

Peggy Winge