Thursday, September 6, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY 42TH BIRTHDAY, DADDY AND HUBBY

In honor of my hubby's 42nd birthday I decided to show you just what kind of dad and husband he is. As some of you know we went to Disney in April this year. Ray and I had not been to Disney as parents and I really had to convience Ray that we should go. Ray as always thought of us his family first, and worked extra hard so that we could enjoy seven marathon days at the Sweetest Place on Earth! And we did,( we ) meaning Trey,James and myself. He did everything the boys and I wanted and did not complain, but when asked if he would go again his reply went something like this: Not anytime soon, and not without a beach vacation to come home to. So hun, thanks for being the Godly family man that you are, and the best daddy ever to our boys and our future daughter. We love you so much! We are very thankful that you were born 42 years ago. You are the best!
THANKS FOR MAKING ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
Love your wife and kids

No comments: