Monday, July 2, 2007

MONDAY MONDAY SO GOOD TO ME



Hi everyone, thought I would give you a little update on this GREAT Monday. You ask why this Monday is so Great? Well here are several reasons: I got a little break today from my boys, they are at grandma and pappy . I took full advantage of this and got my hair cut, went to the DR by myself, and have been cleaning with no little helpers. We are interviewing a dog sitter tonight for when Ray and I go on our little 4 day gateaway. Details details, almost complete. Ray finally did tell me that we, just him and I are going to the beach. As you know from the previous post he was surprising me. I can't imagine not having the boys at the beach. Not watching James play in the sand and Trey determined to master his skim board. We will miss you boys, but mommy and daddy need a break to reconnect. Thanks you wonderful hubby for making this trip possiable.

I went to the Dr today about my foot, I was right in that I do have planter fasciitis, I did not choose the injection just yet, however I have this sexy air heel that I have to wear always, and as if this was not enough sexy for you I also have to wear the ole so sexy boot to bed. Oh well , aleast it is helping. We are off to Kennywood tomorrow, our local amusment park, and a 4th of July celebration at a friends house with a pool. Happy 4th to everyone.

6 comments:

Drama Queen Of The Fitness World said...

Hi ... just getting caught up .... we are on vacation so I have the time to blog. Sorry to hear about your foot. I also have that and have found the orthodics have helped. Later

~Kristen said...

Hi Tracy,
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and feel free to link me. Your boys are adorable, and I look forward to following your path to your daughter.

Nice to "meet" you!!
~Kristen

wingepr said...

Tracie
thanks so much for the very nice message you left me, it means alot. Hows the foot doing?

Peggy

Michelle said...

Hi! Just found your blog! Have a great day!

Trina said...

Pretty toes! The foot thing isn't so fashionabe though. Ha-Ha! Hope it gets better.

Patricia said...

I have a boot too! You better wear it and get better before your journey to China!
Patricia -ccailidjanfeb group
babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=115622